This is a fresh update on the above subject matter. For all our readers, you can now add Foam Booster to your production to inprove on the foaming ability of you final produce. Read the steps below:
Liquid Soap Production:
What you need:
- CMC (PacR, or Antisol) – 1/4 kg
- Sulphonic Acid – 1 litres
- Caustic Soda – 1/4 kg
- Soda Ash – 1/4 kg
- Color (Green)
- Perfume [Lemon fragrance of any of your choice]
- Texapon – 1/4 kg
- SLS [Soduim Laurel Sulphate] – 1/4 kg
- Foam Booster
Read Also: How to Make Bar Soaps
- Soak 1/4kg of Antisol or PAC-R or CMC in 10 litres of water for 2-3 days. Note this must properly dissolve and look like Akamu or Starch before you begin production
- Dissolve 1/4 kg of Soda Ash in water and pour into CMC. Stir until reaction is done
- Dissolve SLS in water to give clear solutuon. Pour into CMC and stir.
- Dissolve 1/4 kg Texapon and pour into mixture above
- Pour 1 litre of sulphonic acid into CMC and stir
- Dissolve Caustic soda in water and stir properly. Pour in above mixture
- Add your foam booster and stir well.
- Wait for Lather to disappear, then add color and perfume to taste.
Congratulations! If you followed this step rightly, then your liquid soap should be ready for packaging and distribution. A little problem however, should be a market to sell your products. But you can start by distributing to schools around you. Today, many schools are opening up. You can do a market survey and get a franchise to be a sole distributor to on or many of such schools. Also, clinics, churches etc are a good place to visit.
We would like to here from you: 🙂
Do you like this post? Then it is time you you to talk.
How would you like to go about producing your first Liquid soap? Have you tried producing one before? Do drop your thought using the comment box below.
Do you have something important you would like to share with us? Do let us know about it using the comment box below.
Do you have questions or comments on How to produce Liquid soap production? Please do drop your questions using the comment box below. Remember that your comments, questions and thoughts are highly welcome and most appreciate.
Was the post helpful? Please do click the like button and share us with friends so they can have the knowledge and experience as well.
Before you go, do not forget to subscribe to our feed for your latest updates on the go.