Our sole aim in HHP is to ensure that every Nigerian as even non-Nigerian is empowered with the needed skill set to be independent and make some cash on their own or probably reduce their spending by producing their fav daily consumables at home.
With out much ado, below is HOW TO PRODUCE DETERGENT from the comfort of your living room in two simple steps:
- SAFETY APPARATUS – Read-up some safety equipment to use here
- Clean bowls
REAGENTS/CHEMICALS NEEDED FOR DETERGENT PRODUCTION
- Ammonia solution
- Palm kernel oil
- Caustic soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Soda ash
- Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS)
- Baking Soda
- In your clean bowl, pour in ammonia solution, caustic soda then palm kernel oil. Stir very well to have an even mix.
- Add your hydrogen peroxide and soda and stir properly. Leave the mixture to cool for a while.
- Add color, perfume and formalin. Mix properly also.
- Dry the mixture under heavy sunlight preferable during the dry season so as to dry properly.
- Grind the dried product into powder, package and use at will or sell.
- Add up all three mixtures of soda ash, baking soda add SLS.
- Stir properly to form a homogeneous mixture
- Add perfume
- Add formalin.
- Dry under heavy sunlight.
- Grind into powder and package for use of sale.
We would like to here from you:
Do you like this post? Then it is time you you to talk.
How would you like to go about producing your first detergent? Have you tried producing one before? Do drop your thought using the comment box below.
Do you have something important you would like to share with us? Do let us know about it using the comment box below.
Do you have questions or comments on How to produce detergent? Please do drop your questions using the comment box below. Remember that your comments, questions and thoughts are highly welcome and most appreciate.
Was the post helpful? Please do click the like button and share us with friends so they can have the knowledge and experience as well.
Before you go, do not forget to subscribe to our feed for your latest updates on the go.