We did a post on How to Produce Dish Washing Liquid Soap in the past. This guide will show How to Make/Produce Liquid Soap for Bathing. Unlike the previous post where the Liquid Soap is Used for washing of plates, this would be used for bathing and yes. it is very safe.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER MAKING LIQUID SOAP FOR BATHING?
- Cost – Have ever gone to a supermarket or a mall to purchase a Liquid Soap for Bathing? The cost ranges from N3000-15000.
- Safety – Taking or following the steps outlined in this post, you are sure to produce a safe Liquid Soap for Bathing which you can use anytime any day.
- Skill Acquisition – You would have learnt a new skill if you had followed up to the end
- Ease of Production – The steps outlined in this post is as easy as counting 1,2,3
- Profit – Your Liquid Soap for Bathing can be packaged for sales and profit making. But please before you go commercial, you might want to adhere strictly to regulatory requirement.
Without much ado, below are the steps and/or requirements for the production of Liquid Soap for Bathing.
|2||Natrosol||1/8 kg||This is a thickener|
|3||Soda ash||1/16 kg||Cleansing agent|
|4||Texapon||As desired||Foaming agent|
|5||Sodium laurate sulfate (S.L.S)||1- 2 tbs||Foaming Agent|
|6||Propylene glycol||A bottle top cover|
|7||Vitamin E (Liquid)||A bottle top cover|
|8||Coco amine||A bottle top cover|
|9||Perfume||A Little||Fragrance of any of your choice|
|10||Colour (yellow)||A Little||To add color|
|11||Foam Booster||As desired||Foaming booster|
- In an 8 liters bowl of water add Natrosol and then stir properly
- Pour the soda ash into a separate container with 1 liter of water and stir
- Add a portion into the 8 liters of water containing Natrosol and keep stirring
- Pour The Texapon into a separate container with little water and stir
- Add SLS and stir to then blend
- Pour the leftover portion of dissolved soda ash into the container containing Texapon and SLS. Allow for 5 to 10 minutes
- Pour all solution into the 8 liters of water containing Natrosol and stir well
- Add your foam booster if you want it to lather more
- Add propylene glycol and stir
- Add Vitamin E (Liquid) and stir
- Add Coco amine and stir
- Add a little quantity of Formalin
- Package your product for sale or use.
We would like to here from you on how to Liquid Soap for Bathing:
Do you like this post? Then it is time you you to talk.
How would you like to go about producing your first Liquid Soap for Bathing? Have you tried producing one before? Do drop your thought using the comment box below.
Do you have something important you would like to share with us? Do let us know about it using the comment box below.
Do you have questions or comments on How to produce Liquid Soap for Bathing? Please do drop your questions using the comment box below. Remember that your comments, questions and thoughts are highly welcome and most appreciate.
If this post was helpful? Kindly click the like button and share us with friends so they can have the knowledge and experience as well.
Before you go, do not forget to subscribe to our feed so as to get our updates as they are released