It’s no longer news that the Central Bank of Nigeria placed a Ban in Crypto purchase in Nigeria with a view to making it difficult for Nigerians to transact with Cryptocurrencies.
Ever since this Ban was placed on the 5th of February 2021 by the Central Bank on Deposit banks and Local Payment processors, Nigerians have been finding it difficult to purchase Cryptocurrencies of their choice.
We have put up detailed step by step guide that will help anyone looking for a way to buy crypto to be able to do this without much hassle. We believe that Crypto is the next big wave in the world and everyone who desire to have it, should be able to get it.
Before we proceed with the post “CBN Cryptocurrency Ban – How to Buy Crypto Easily in Nigeria” There are a few things that you should know about Cryptocurrencies.
In this post, we shall be revealing the following to you:
- What are Cryptocurrencies?
- Types of Cryptocurrencies?
- How do Cryptocurrency work?
- What is a Crypto-wallet and how to use them to store your cryptocurrencies?
- How to Buy Cryptos especially as a Nigerian?
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is an electronic currency – a digital asset designed such that you can use it to pay for goods and services or transfer to someone without a middle entity. It is a decentralized system of payment runs on a distributed ledger call Blockchain.
Types of Cryptocurrencies?
On a daily basis different types of cryptocurrencies are been released to the market. While many don’t seem to break even and become a dominant coin in the Cryptosphere, a few coins have been able to carve a niche for themselves. Bitcoin and Ethereum are well-known cryptocurrencies but there are thousand more out there some of which includes:
Dogecoin – ADA – Litecoin – USDT – Ripple – Dash -Tron – Bitcoin Cash – Wrapped BTC – DOT – Yearn Finance – Monero etc.
Please read-up the detailed post about what is Blockchain HERE
How do Cryptocurrency work?
Cryptocurrencies use decentralized technology to let users make secure payments and store money without the need to use their name or go through a bank. They run on a distributed public ledger called Blockchain, which is a record of all transactions updated and held by currency holders. Transactions on blockchain are secured and can not be altered or tracked once initiated. They provide reliability, flexibility and anonymity.
What is a Crypto-wallet and why we need them to store our cryptocurrencies.
Like the traditional wallet where you keep you physical cash, you need a wallet to store your Cryptocurrencies. There are several companies you can choose to open a wallet through. The most popular being Blockchain.
While most wallets are just for receiving (storing or keeping) and sending cryptocurrencies, some can be used to purchase out-rightly.
Without a crypto wallet, you can’t receive or send Cryptocurrency from one member to another or for purchase on platforms that accepts cryptos.
How to Buy Cryptos especially as a Nigerian?
Following the ban on cryptocurrency related activities, Nigerians can no longer purchase Cryptos easily. This has posed a major challenge in getting these coins easily.
We have put up an easy step-by-step guide on how anyone in Nigeria, who is in need for Cryptos can easily buy. However, due to the sensitivity of this post, this guide will be encrypted and available for download via PDF at a cost of N2000 only.
We decided to do it this way, one to be rewarded for the effort put into researching these steps out and also to make sure the guide get to the hand of only those who are serious to get the information.
WHY YOU NEED OUR SECRETE GUIDE ON HOW TO BUY CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA???
- It is a well detailed guide and very simple to understand and will show you hands-on how to get cryptos easily in Nigeria
- Cryptocurrencies have proven to be a sort of investment for those who have them. Haven risen to over 15000% on its creation, Bitcoin (BTC) the first cryptocurrency to be created has turned many into over night billionaires
- The volatility of most cryptos is something that one need to take into consideration serious. A single crypto you buy say N1 today can become N10,000,000 (Ten million Naira) tomorrow.
- It is a means of decentralized payment. Whenever you want to make payment for services that you don’t want traced to you, crypto is the way out and this guide will show you how a Nigerian can easily get it without hassle.
- Ease of transfer – before now, to send money to loved ones abroad, one may need to go through lengthy bank processes but with cryptocurrency you can actually transfer millions and the recipient receives it in a matter of seconds
- You’re free to share this guide with your loved once. So why not get this guide today and experience true freedom.
- You will also get other paid PDFs for free for your use.
Save yourself from the financial control which the present world system holds over you. Order this guide today!!! Click on the Order Now Button below:
Your order is secured with us. Our money back guarantee ensure that you get refund up to 100% if you’re not satisfied with your order.
DISCLAIMER: This guide is for educational purpose only and in now way a means to flaunt laid down regulation by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
To order: Pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) to the below account details:
Bank Name: GTBank Account Number: 0032493291
When we confirmed your payment, we will send you the ebook